XposedGeek is a famous blog, with good rankings on Google and other search engines like Bing. We are famous enough to be known in some good topics like on rooting phones and for our tips and tricks.
We would love to post a content by you, but make sure your post matches our these terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
- Use Original Pictures made by your own.
- Use 100% original content which isn’t copied from other websites and blogs. [We really hate it!]
- Make sure your topic has an understandable structure.
- Visitors should not confuse in what you have written. It should be easily understandable and written in an easy manner.
- You should mention the source from where you have taken the ideas to write that article.
- Use proper English and grammar.
- Try to write the content which is fresh and hasn’t been published on any other blog.
- Make sure that your post doesn’t violate any kind of copyright laws.
- The content should be sensible. If written in an unprofessional manner, then we may not accept it.
- The content should be only for Blogger or in the form of html files with proper coding and tags. [Accepted extensions: .docx and .html].
- The post should include it’s title and it should be killer.
- Only one banklink is allowed and that too in ‘About The Writer’.
- Don’t use referral links.
About The Writer
You may also write ‘About the writer’ page where you can ‘expose’ people about yourself and can give maximum one backlink to the website. It should be in the main article only, but at last with another heading.
If your post meets all the above terms and conditions, then you may approach us using your post! See here how to approach us:
How To Approach XposedGeek
If you want to write to us (guest post), then you can email me the document or the .html file on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to tip us, then you should have a look here.
All done? If you have emailed me with a .html file or with a .docx and it meets the terms and conditions, then you may get a response from me soon regarding the post!